Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12:19 AM

It's currently 12:19 AM and I feel obsessed. I've really got Mark Prin fever. I think I am in love. But I say that EVERY few months. LOL. But just LOOK at him!

Can you really blame me for being obsessed? He starred as the Pra'ek in Ngao Rak Luang Jai with Nadech and Mint N. He was adorable then but as he matures...omona...=) Then he went on to star in the 4 Hearts of the Mountain lakorn and his story ,Pathapee Leh Rak ,with Mint C. just ended a few weeks ago, much to my happiness.  Don't get me wrong as much as my love is for him, I cannot forgive the bad script writers and the bad director for cheating my baby out of his lime light. I didn't love Ngao Rak Luang Jai (or is it Duang Jai?) either but I blame it on the bad script.  Both lakorns had such great potential and it was killed because the writers didn't know how to execute the story.

So, here I am. Feverishly looking for every little bit of news and pictures I can find of him. A little sad. I've never believed myself to be a "fan girl" but he's really turning me into one. Ah. Celebrity love.

2 comments: